If Santa’s elves forgot to add a few extra zeros to the end of your last paycheck and you need to give an inexpensive but meaningful gift this Christmas, why not give them the thoughtful present of a Christmas gift voucher. Offering them an I.O.U. for a favour or treat of your choice. Simply print out the vouchers and add a favour you think they will appreciate.
Download link: Free Printable Christmas Gift Voucher PDF
(3 vouchers per A4 sheet)
Some ideas could be…
- + Washing their car.
- + Babysitting.
- + Walking their dog.
- + Teaching something you know how to do (i.e. using Skype).
- + Computer or phone update/repair/tutorial.
- + A trip to the coffee shop, your treat.
- + Watching their children while they enjoy a soak in the tub or take a nap.
- + Gardening help.
- + Cook them a meal (or buy their favourite take out).
- + Be their free taxi.
- + An instant you are “off the hook” pass.
- + Cutting the grass.
- + Painting and decorating help.
- + Host a movie night or trip to the cinema.
- + Washing up for a week.
- + Cleaning.
- + Breakfast in bed.
- + Do the school run.
- + Be their maid or butler for the day.
- + A weekend getaway.
- + Organising / de-cluttering help.
- + Bake them a cake.
- + Host a cocktail night.
- + Treat them to a manicure & pedicure.
- + Host an at home spa day.
- + Queuing with them at 5am in the post Christmas sales.
- Anything you believe they will appreciate you making the time for.
I hope this voucher helps, Rossi.